ss_blog_claim=3afadf1dd014a8ded23078c962f84f69
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Search my Blog

Google
 
THE DIGITAL HANGOUT:PLASMA'S PLAYGROUND

Monday, October 8, 2007

Simbu's antics in Jodi no.1

Though I'm not a fan of the now famous ow Jodi No.1 on Vijay TV,I couldn't resist taking a peek at this saturday's telecast.My friend Tarun had sent me a message saying "Simbu has surpassed Kamal Hasan's acting".That sounded like a bad joke but that nevertheless got my curiosity kindled,and I sat down to watch the retelecast on Sunday.The "jodis" came and danced as usual,and I thought this episode was going to be the same just like every other.I was proved wrong when Simbu,the centre judge for the show,suddenly walked off the sets after a heated exchange of words with Prithviraj.He had apparently criticized Prithvi's performance(his companion Uma Rias ironically won the Best Performer for the day).Talk about publicity!

Eventually he returned after being urged by the other participants.Resuming his seat in the judges' stage,he broke down saying,"I cant act in my real life"..

Give me a break!

Anyway those who missed this episode,you can watch it here:

2 comments:

Ruud said...

ya ya.. ultimate comedy..

Anonymous said...

Collection of Actor Simbu Videos, Gallery, Wallpapers, Latest movies,
only at www.simbutheactor.com

Google