ss_blog_claim=3afadf1dd014a8ded23078c962f84f69
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Search my Blog

Google
 
THE DIGITAL HANGOUT:PLASMA'S PLAYGROUND

Saturday, October 27, 2007

GRE Barrons Audio Files

With an increasing number of students taking up GRE these days, i have got a audio files which includes the list included in the GRE Barrons.The Audio files have got the detailed synonym for each and every word and the antonyms and the detailed usage of every word.I have written my GRE.I found this files very helpful for me while reading the wordlists.So i thought these files might be helpful for everyone as well.Voice of Prof.Krupa Shankar.

Download the files here:

http://beatallblogs.blogspot.com/2007/10/gre-barrons-audio-files.html

2 comments:

Sai said...

Thanks machi!!

Manveet Singh said...

Dude!
anyway you can share the 2,3 and 4 audio books with me?
the rapidshare link is not working!! :(
your help would be highly appreciated!!

Google