ss_blog_claim=3afadf1dd014a8ded23078c962f84f69
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Search my Blog

Google
 
THE DIGITAL HANGOUT:PLASMA'S PLAYGROUND

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jodi no 1 update-The full Video

UPDATE:

Got a good quality video of the simbu-crying episode.




Jodi no 1 Simbu Prithvi quarrel:
I managed to get the full length video of the Simbu-Prithvi altercation on Youtube.This video has been recorded on a mobile phone and then uploaded on YouTube.So no great quality.

Watch it at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BJtHsYgtdA


The original post:
http://maverickshaunt.blogspot.com/2007/10/simbus-antics-in-jodi-no1.html


Though I'm not a fan of the now famous ow Jodi No.1 on Vijay TV,I couldn't resist taking a peek at this saturday's telecast.My friend Tarun had sent me a message saying "Simbu has surpassed Kamal Hasan's acting".That sounded like a bad joke but that nevertheless got my curiosity kindled,and I sat down to watch the retelecast on Sunday...

Read the full story here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Google