ss_blog_claim=3afadf1dd014a8ded23078c962f84f69
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Search my Blog

Google
 
THE DIGITAL HANGOUT:PLASMA'S PLAYGROUND

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Inconsolable-I am

Once a Backstreet Boys fan,always a Backstreet Boys fan.BSB was my first love in the genre of English music,and the fivesome group still have a small place in my heart.If you're a hard rock/heavy metal fan,you'll find my writing such delicate words about BSB funny..I rarely listen to hard rock,and I'd prefer not to listen to Heavy Metal(let alone heavier genres like Death metal and Grindcore),so I just love soft pop numbers like BSB and Westlife.
I was watching SS Music;a viewer requested "More Than That"..I love this number very much,along with Quit Playing Games and Shape of my Heart.So seeing this vid made me nostalgic(brought back memories of my High School when I used to listen to BSB endlessly..ah the heavenly school days!) This urged me to take a peek at the latest news for BSB..and what do I find?They're about to release a new album called "Unbreakable"on Oct 30! I didn't like Never Gone as much as I had liked their previous albums(Incomplete was good though).So my expectations are quite high for Unbreakable..Anyways,I was very happy to know that they were gonna release another album.

And then,like a bolt out of the blue I saw this news:Kevin Richardson,the eldest member had quit the group.I was completely disconcerted on reading this;it indeed made very sad.I like Kevin next to Brian Littrell;I never thought the BSB would come to this state.A website quotes Kevin as "I'm leaving the Backstreet Boys to pursue other interests.This has been a very tough decision for me,especially after being with the Boys for13 years;however this decision was inevitable.I will always remember BSB as a dream come true and wish the Boys the very best for the future".The now-foursome group have no mind to replace their close friend.This is indeed very sad news to me.I had always imagined the BSB as a five member band.. :( :( :( Inconsolable,I am.

Anyway,here's the video of "Inconsolable" from YouTube-the single from their next album which was released on Aug 27th.


0 comments:

Google