ss_blog_claim=3afadf1dd014a8ded23078c962f84f69
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Search my Blog

Google
 
THE DIGITAL HANGOUT:PLASMA'S PLAYGROUND

Friday, October 12, 2007

Lekha out of Kettavan:a rumour!

Sincere apologies!

Lekha Washington has denied reports that appeared in a section of media that she had been replaced by Asin in Simbu starrer Kettavan.

'I don't know why some people are always involved in spreading rumors. I am there in Kettavan and it is not true that Asin has been roped in to act in my role,' says Lekha.

Kettavan is directed by Nandakumar with Simbu penning the script.

Industry sources say that the film revolves around the real-life incidents of Simbu. However, when asked, Simbu says, 'This is a story of a common man, his feelings, his actions and his reactions. This has nothing to do with my life but reflects anyone's life.'

Santhanam and Premji are also acting in important roles in the film. Music is by Yuvan Shankar Raja.

0 comments:

Google