ss_blog_claim=3afadf1dd014a8ded23078c962f84f69
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Search my Blog

Google
 
THE DIGITAL HANGOUT:PLASMA'S PLAYGROUND

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Karisma and Kareena

Karisma Kapoor and her daughter Samaira posed with Kareena Kapoor on the sets of the forthcoming romantic comedy, JAB WE MET in Manali, making for a perfect family portrait.

Karisma came up from Delhi to Manali especially to meet Kareena while she was shooting. According to a source on the sets, "Karisma was extremely affable and down to earth. The unit was extremely happy to have her. She got along very well with Shahid and even had a close look at Kareena's shots on the monitor."

After arriving on the sets, the first thing Karisma did was pray to the camera! Doesn't look like it'll be long before we see her making a smashing comeback!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAI friend may i knw urEMAIL id PLZ

i am in orkut too...
add me
d.vishnu123@gmail.com

reply at this post...

natalie1981 said...

I already added your site to my blog roll. Kindly add my blog: Gadget Reviews and How-tos

Sriram said...

@Vishnu:

Hi! My email's bloggerplasma@yahoo.co.in
I;m not exactly active in orkut da..I prefer Yahoo Messenger..IM at plasmalightwave

@Natalie:
Thanks a ton! Will blogroll you straight away.

Google