ss_blog_claim=3afadf1dd014a8ded23078c962f84f69
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Search my Blog

Google
 
THE DIGITAL HANGOUT:PLASMA'S PLAYGROUND

Friday, November 9, 2007

A R Rahman and Vijay on Sun TV

Yeah,the title reads "Rahman and Vijay" but I believe the musical thala in the show was for more interesting to listen to and watch.I love Rahman to my guts,and am a die hard fan-but this interview increased my respect and adoration for him hundredfold.His answers are perfectly straightforward,yet never gravitated by headweight or hurtful.Well,thats Rahman for you.Amazing,everytime I think of it.

I was able to get a high quality video of the interview.Watch A R Rahman and Vijay being interviewd on Sun Tv during Diwali here:

http://beatallblogs.blogspot.com/2007/11/isaipuyalarr-illaiyathalapathyvijay.html

0 comments:

Google