ss_blog_claim=3afadf1dd014a8ded23078c962f84f69
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Search my Blog

Google
 
THE DIGITAL HANGOUT:PLASMA'S PLAYGROUND

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Jessica Alba-The World's sexiest woman

Jessica Alba is tagged the worlds sexiest woman.

Alba landed in the FHM’s sexiest woman in the world title this year and bagged the number 2 position.

alba5.jpg

But she does not seem to be affected by these poll’s she said that ‘I don’t really think about it too much I’m like everybody else’

‘I get insecure about things just like everybody else. I wake up in the morning and think’, ‘what the hell am I going to do with my face today or my hair? What am I going to wear?’

She says that people make her feel like she is not a normal person and she believes that whatever the magazines do are just for publicity and she does not consider it to be the truth.

Looks like Alba is fed up with all the attention she gets.

2 comments:

Ruud said...

my vote is for her too

Sriram said...

WE'll both vote and put kalla vote again :)

Google