ss_blog_claim=3afadf1dd014a8ded23078c962f84f69
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Search my Blog

Google
 
THE DIGITAL HANGOUT:PLASMA'S PLAYGROUND

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Any site's username and password!

Hi Friends.I just came across with a site which gives you user names and passwords for almost every site.

I thought of sharing it with you.So,just check it out.I am sure you will love it.

The Site is
http://www.bugmenot.com/

Just enter the address of the forum or any site you want to access and get the pass to enter.

I found this while surfing the web..Intrigued,I tried it on several websites.Some worked while some didnt..Seemed interesting so I thought I'd include this in my daily blog entires :)


EDIT: I was initially trying this out on warez sites..Doesnt work with email providers though ;) But my college-mate Arun Raja tested this on IEEE..and it worked! Nice find,Arun :)

2 comments:

Arun said...

awesome.. i tried it with ieee.org,one of the most secure sites.. i got a username and password spot on match.. works perfect:)

Sriram said...

Lol cool da..i never thought of testing it out on IEEE.. :)

Google